Minebea Intec Ex Hazardous Balances
National Weighing & Instruments works in partnership with Minebea Intec to provide state of the art scales and other industrial weighing equipment
Minebea Intec have developed Industrial balances for installation in hazardous areas IEXEC Zone /1/21/2/22/. The intrinsically safe explosion-protected scales of the Factory Series combine the highest accuracy with unique functionality and operator convenience. The backlit display and the configurable weight readouts ensure excellent readability at all times. The power supply for this scales series has to be ordered separately.
If you have Ex Hazardous Area weighing equipment that needs servicing click here for more information. If you would like to find out more about Ex Hazardous Area weighing equipment contact National Weighing & Instruments today for more information by filling out the quick contact form on this page or call 1300 669 162 to speak to one of our sales team.
Features Include –
- Weighing range from 0.001 g to 35kg
- Built-in motorized calibration weight
- Built in calibration function ensures its ongoing accuracy self calibration and automatic adjustment.
- Backlit display for use in hazardous areas
- High level of operating convenience provided by display prompts in plain English
- An RS232, RS422 and RS485 interface port is standard on all models
For more information or to place an order,
please complete the quick contact section
or call us on 1300 669 162