Cap Torque Tester for all applications
Digital Cap Torque Tester Series TT01, present a simple, accurate, and economical solution for manual cap torque testing. These testers are ideal for lab or production use for closure manufacturers, bottlers, food and beverage co., and others. The TT01 captures peak readings for application and removal torques. Data output via RS-232 and Mitutoyo enable reporting and analysis of test data via PC or other data collector. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while a set of flat rubber-edged jaws are available for unique profiles. Innovative mechanical overload protection provides peace of mind. The TT01 features an aluminum housing, rugged construction and close attention to engineering you’d expect.
Features Include –
- Wide sample size and range
- Portable and flexible for a wide range of applications
- Peak memory for applications nd removal torque
- Data outputs RS232
- MESUR Lite – data collection software included
- Selectable units Measure in lb/Inc Kg/F and N/cm
- Movable posts accommodate a wide range of samples
- Push Button calibration for simple calibration.
For more information or to place an order,
please complete the quick contact section
or call us on 1300 669 162