AND Moisture Analysers
National Weighing & Instruments offer the AND series of Moisture Analysers for the use in Laboratories and production testing areas.
AND Moisture Analyser is a Low resolution unit with fast acting Halogen globe and a selection of heating modes to suit products to be tested.
The moisture analysers have up to 20 sets of memory programs and 100 Data memory functions ans can measure moisture content of up to 0.001% resolution.
Features Include –
- Fast and uniform heating with a halogen lamp and innovative SRA technology
- Repeatability of 0.1% (standard deviation)
- Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate samples provided to allow accuracy check
- Memory function to store data
- Four measurement programs
- Clear and easy to see VFD display
- Easy handling of sample tray eliminates the possibility of burns
- Glass window allows check of heating
- Self check function
- Standard RS232C serial interface
- Conforms to GLP standards
For more information or to place an order,
please complete the quick contact section
or call us on 1300 669 162